1 stalk celery, diced
2 large tomatoes, cut into chunks (slightly smaller than quartered)
1/2 pack enoki mushroom
1.5 cups water
1.5 tablespoon instant tom yum paste
1/2 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
- Scramble the eggs over medium heat on a non-stick pan sans oil or add a little oil. Unlike the scrambled eggs for breakfast, it’ll be good to have the eggs a lil brownish for the extra egg-ey fragrance.
- Remove egg from pan and set aside.
- Saute the tomatoes until soft and add in the celery. Continue to saute for another minute before adding water.
- Let it simmer for 2 minutes or until the tomatoes and celery are soft. Do not overdo this, we do not want a mash.
- Add in the enoki mushroom and tom yum paste. You may add more tom yum paste if you prefer a more fiery taste.
- Close the pan lid and let the ingredients simmer with the tom yum paste for another 2 to 3 minutes over low heat. Add in the scrambled eggs and give it a good stir.
- Add sugar and salt to taste. Off the heat and serve with steamed white rice.