80 grams haw flakes, soaked for 15 minutes
100 grams kam chou, washed
3 liters water
200 grams honey cube sugar
- Bring water to a boil and once it starts bubbling, add the soaked haw flakes and kam chou.
- Continue to boil for another 1 hour over low heat.
- Remove haw flakes and kam chou. Add honey cube sugar and continue boiling for another 10 minutes.
- By now, you probably have only 2 litres water left in the pot. Off the heat and leave to cool before consuming just as it is or add ice cubes as you like.
- You may also bottle the drink and store in the fridge up to 3 days.