1 medium-sized frozen pizza dough
1/2 cup tomato puree
1/2 cup mayonnaise
Ingredients A – Seasoning
200 grams M-sized prawns, cleaned and shelled
1 teaspoon pepper
1/2 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
Ingredients (B) – Toppings
1/2 cup corn
1/2 cup canned tuna chunks in brine, drained
1 cup canned pineapples, drained and diced
1/2 cup canned button mushroom, sliced (alternative : softened black dried oriental mushroom)
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 big onion, sliced
1 green capsicum or lantern pepper, moderately sliced 5 – 6 mm
- Mix all Ingredients (A) and set aside. Ensure the shrimps are dry before seasoning.
- Pre-heat oven to 200 deg C.
- Spread a layer of tomato puree on the pizza dough. Be sure to leave about 2 cm rim on the dough to avoid potential burnt.
- Spread the mushroom, corn, capsicum, tuna chunks, onion and pineapples on the pizza. In between, spread the shrimp evenly on the pizza, again avoiding 2 cm rim on the dough.
- Use a teaspoon and put dollops of mayonnaise all over the toppings. After that, cover the toppings with a thin layer of mozzarella cheese, important to cover evenly as the cheese retains moisture of the ingredients.
- Bake the pizza in the oven over 200 deg C for 10 to 12 minutes or until you see the cheese has melted perfectly on the pizza.
- Remove pizza from the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes before serving.